A brief history of my time as a designer and Creative Director
I have a long history in the field of graphic design and multimedia development. I began working with pencils and paints and later became interested in fonts and page layout. After working at a printing press and a couple of design firms, I started my own company, Axis Interactive Design, in 1994. We worked with clients such as Unilever, Princess Cruises, Quicken, Sega, and Ekati Diamonds, focusing on multimedia work and integrating animation and graphics on CDs and DVDs. After the DotCom bust in 2002, I restructured the company and worked for a few other firms as a senior designer. I then re-emerged as David Ediger Design and have worked with a number of long-term clients in the real estate and healthcare sectors. I have also taught at Western Washington University and given lectures at Trinity Western University, and helped develop a class on web animation at University College of the Fraser Valley. As David Ediger Design, I continue to work with clients to develop and expand their markets through effective storytelling and marketing strategies. If you’re interested in working together, feel free to contact me.
- Great understanding of trends in design. Looks for innovative ways to tailor messages.
- Talented in design that spans logo design, print, animation, photography and video.
- Web design and social media art that help your corporate communication with your clients.
- Has worked with many industries; healthcare, financial, industrial, legal, product driven.
- Loves developing relationships with clients to help them outperform their competition.